Babin Dentistry is once again is providing General Dentistry & Emergency Dental and Dental Hygiene Services
We are pleased to announce we have completed many upgrades and implemented strict protocols to ensure we can provide quality dental care in a comfortable & safe environment.
- Patient arrival and departure times are being staggered and patients are asked to come to the office alone. (unless a minor/ caregiver). Patients are asked to wait in their car until we are ready for them
- All patients are being thoroughly screened over the phone for any COVID symptoms or contact with anyone with symptoms as well as screened for whether they have done any recent traveling. Temperatures are taken on arrival.
- Upon arrival patients must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands. Masks and gloves are provided for patients who wish to use them.
- We are controlling directional flow throughout the clinic to maintain distance between our team members and patients in hallways and maintaining social distance and occupancy limits in common areas.
- Team members are screened daily including temperature checks. No team member is allowed to come to work if they are showing any type of symptom of being sick. Anyone who is sick will be asked to stay home for at least 14 days.
- We have required all necessary PPE
- All pens, clipboards, debit machines, tablets, handles and high touch surfaces are disinfected between every patient visit using a high level disinfectant.
- All team members are highly trained to ensure proper sterilization of our instruments and equipment. We use only the top-rated, Canadian tested and approved, Level 3 disinfectants and latest technology sterilizers.
- We have added 6 surgically clean air hepa filtration units
- We have plexiglass barriers for our reception team
To learn more about the steps we have taken, please read our Operational and Exposure plan »